Sonntag, 31. Januar 2010

Kily

Als Geburtstagsgeschenk für eine Stempelfreundin habe ich diesen Namenszug für ihren Nicknamen gemacht. Hier habe ich mal nur Stempel von cherry pie verwendet. Der Untergrund ist Graupappe auf die ich dann das bestempelte und colorierte Aquarellpapier geklebt habe.

For a stamping friend I made this name plate of her nickname. I just used stamps from cherry pie . The underground is chipboard and I clued the stamped and colored water color paper on it.













3 Kommentare:

Cherry Pie hat gesagt…

WOW! This is awesome Birgit!
So happy to see all my stamps inked up here :-)

Don't forget to pass by my blog before Feb 15th and try your luck for a free giveaway!!

Hugs,
Marina
cherrypieblog.blogspot.com

Brandy hat gesagt…

Those are amazing pieces! So pretty.

cathy hat gesagt…

Very pretty. I'm sure your friend will like it.